Unusual Places (Part One)


For my Summer Project I went to Painshill Park, a large 'traditional' British garden, home to all of these quirky little buildings and mausoleums. I decided that this fitted the 'unusual places' theme quite well as the  'Roman ruins' made for interesting place to photograph, for they were situated in amongst the trees and you had to walk deep into the gardens to find the little ruins that were hidden there. These aren't things that you usually see, and although some of these were built to look like ruins, they're still intriguing and old-fashioned, making them what I think to be, quite unusual indeed.

 To edit these photos I used Photoshop CS6. I changed the 'levels' of each photo as well as the 'curves' and the 'exposure' .





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

About

This is my blog for my A2 Photography course. This is where I will be posting pictures that I have taken myself/edited/created.

Read the Printed Word!

Followers

Blogroll